Wow, what an amazing year it has been! We officially launched Enables Me in February and our major highlight was getting media access at the 2015 Parapan Am Games. Our team has grown to 10 people with our newest members Leo and Sean. Thanks to the team, we published over 300 stories with over 24k page views this year.
Here are our teams favourite moments of 2015:
- RV and Alexis interviewed couples on their experiences on dating and disabilities.
- Donald interviewed one of his favourite Canadian musicians, Justin Hines.
- Alexis was ecstatic after spending 20 minutes with para-swimmer, Adam Purdy who went on to win several medals at the Parapan Am Games.
- Torrance interviewed several parasports athletes Jesse Buckingham, Benoit Huot and also former Lieutenant Governor of Ontario, Hon. David Onley.
- Alexis, Donald, Leo, Terrence and Torrance participating in the Ring of Fire, a 2015 Parapan Am Games cultural performance.
Most viewed on social media: Wheelchair Tennis: Joel Dembe went out with a Bang
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year from the Enables Me team! We look forward to bringing you stories and information on what enables us in 2016.